Administrator Boot Camp
Five-day hands-on course teaches you the basics of configuring and managing Salesforce.
ABOUT OUR ADMINISTRATOR BOOT CAMP
Salesforce Administrator Boot Camp:
CUSTOM TAILORED TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS.
This five-day hands-on course teaches you the basics of configuring and managing Salesforce, and it also prepares you for the Salesforce Administrator certification.
Using your own Salesforce Developer Edition environment, you will point and click your way to a fully working Customer Management system.
- Logging in, navigating apps, tabs
- Home screen
- Mobile access
- What is Lightning Experience and how
is it different than classic Salesforce?
Creation and Initial Setup
- Creating a developer org or trial org
- Company Information, license types
Basics of Configuration
- Standard and Custom Objects
- Standard and Custom Fields
- Apps and Tabs
- Data Import Wizard and Data Loader
- Data quality management tools
Want to learn more? Send us a message!
* These fields are required.
Reports and Dashboards
- Creating and Customizing Reports and Dashboards
- Managing Report Folders and Access
- Sharing Model Impacts on Reports
- Custom Report Types
- Workflow Rules and Actions
- Intro to Process Builder and Flows
User Setup and Admin.
- Creating a user account and resetting passwords
- System Administrators and Delegated Administration
Security and Data Access
- Roles and Profiles
- Sharing Model
- Permission Sets
- Groups and Teams
- Password Policies and Session
- What is the AppExchange?
- Free versus paid packages and related
Sales Cloud Basics
- Leads, Opportunities, Accounts and Pipeline Management
- Person Accounts
Service Cloud Basics
- Salesforce Console for Service (and Sales)
- Web-to-case, Email-to-case and “omnichannel” integration
Admin Cert. Exam Prep
- What to expect on the exam
- Where to find study guides and
practice exam questions
In person with the instructor at one of our classroom facilities in Atlanta, GA or Clearwater, FL. The five-day classroom format runs Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm local time.
Attend live from anywhere via Webex. The five-day virtual format runs Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm Eastern Time [GMT -5].
YOUR COURSE INSTRUCTOR
I am a Customer Service Operations consultant with more than 14 years experience implementing customer contact center software with one of the largest consulting firms in the world. I am an expert in Salesforce, ServiceMax, and Knowledge Centered Support. I have architected and implemented some of the most complex Salesforce implementations globally for companies in the Fortune 50. I have guided more than 9,000 people through Salesforce certifications, and I have trained thousands of end users on Salesforce.
As a strategic Salesforce consulting partner, for several years I helped to write and review new questions for Salesforce certification exams.