Salesforce Administrator Boot Camp
This five-day hands-on course teaches you the basics of configuring and managing Salesforce, and it also prepares you for the Salesforce Administrator certification.
Using your own Salesforce Developer Edition environment, you will point and click your way to a fully working Customer Management system.
Standard price: $2400 per student (Discounts available for groups) Reserve a seat!
In person with the instructor at one of our classroom facilities in Atlanta, GA. The five-day classroom format runs Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm local time.
Attend live from anywhere via Webex. The five-day virtual format runs Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm Eastern Time (GMT -5).
- Logging in, navigating apps, tabs
- Home screen
- Mobile access
- What is Lightning Experience and how
is it different than classic Salesforce?
Salesforce Org Creation and Initial Setup
- Creating a developer org or trial org
- Company Information, license types
User Setup and Administration
- Creating a user account and resetting passwords
- System Administrators and Delegated Administration
Security and Data Access
- Roles and Profiles
- Sharing Model
- Permission Sets
- Groups and Teams
- Password Policies and Session
Basics of Configuration
- Standard and Custom Objects
- Standard and Custom Fields
- Apps and Tabs
- Data Import Wizard and Data Loader
- Data quality management tools
Reports and Dashboards
- Creating and Customizing Reports and Dashboards
- Managing Report Folders and Access
- Sharing Model Impacts on Reports
- Custom Report Types
- Workflow Rules and Actions
- Intro to Process Builder and Flows
Sales Cloud Basics
- Leads, Opportunities, Accounts and Pipeline Management
- Person Accounts
Service Cloud Basics
- Salesforce Console for Service (and Sales)
- Web-to-case, Email-to-case and “omnichannel” integration
- What is the AppExchange?
- Free versus paid packages and related
Preparing for the Admin Certification Exam
- What to expect on the exam
- Where to find study guides and
practice exam questions